Monday, August 15, 2011

MONEY SAVING MONDAYS!

I went from this $28 shampoo/conditioner




           






TO:


This $7 shampoo and conditioner 









Since, I dye my hair I have extremely dry and brittle hair. A friend recommended Wen to me. So I thought that I give it a try. Wen wasn't bad, infact I was using Wen for about 2 straight years. Although, it did stop my hair color from fading it didn't do much to help my dry and brittle hair. So walmart had a sale on the Tresumme products and I said what the heck!
   I am not in love! After using the shampoo for the first time I thought that it would make my hair hard (like all other sulfate shampoos) but it was extremely soft! Adding the conditioner after was putting icing on the cake.
    I have been using it for about two months now and I went from having to using hot oil treatments every week to having to do it every 2-3 weeks. My hair is the softest, and shiniest it has ever been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment