Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August Must Haves!

Everyone knows (at least everyone here on the east coast) that August brings some of the hottest weather. Therefore, we need "bullet-proof" make-up (as my favorite make up artist Mally Roncal says) that can hold up in the heat!

1) Tarte Amazonian Clay Water Proof Liner- These puppies are not only water proof but they are oil proof too! This means that I can sweat all day long that these liners will not move!

2) Mally Beauty volumizing Mascara: I love this stuff! It makes my lashes look thicker, and longer with just two coats. I especially love how I can apply a million coats and my lashes don't get all hard and crunchy.

3) Infalliable lips glosses: These things are awesome! You apply the color and then the moisturizing balm over it and you dont have to do much maintance through out the day but just re-apply the moisture balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment