Tuesday, August 16, 2011

An Excellent & Affordable Facial Exfoliator you may wannt to try!


I have been using the "Essence of Beauty Facial Buff" from CVS for over 3 months now and I am in love! Its only $2.




Since using this my skin has been as soft as a baby's bottom!
No more dry patches on my checks!
Pores on checks less visible!

I used to use Philosophy's "Purity Made Simple" cleanser ($20) with it but now that I am trying to save as much money I have been using the Neutrogena naturals facial cleanser/make up remover. The best thing about the Neutrogena cleanser is that it melts make up just as well as Purity, it 96% nautural, and only cost $8.99.






P.S. if you want a cheaper alternative to Philosophy's microdelivery peel try the Neutrogena pore scrub. It has tiny, gentle granules that do gentle exfoliation and it's also 96% natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment