Monday, September 19, 2011

Laura Mercier Haul and Review!!!

Ok! So the past couple of weeks I have been staring in every mirror in sight and taking constant pictures of myself. Not because I'm conceited but because Laura Mercier is a GENIOUS!
I have been using the Crème Smooth Foundation ($42)and I am beyond in love with this product!! Laura did not lie when she said it gives "flawless coverage." It makes my skin look as though someone just took an eraser and just erased all my freckles and redness and left me with perfect pore-less skin.
I have also been using the Tinted Moisturizer in Warm Radiance. ($42)
I have two words for this product! "The Bomb!" I have never had a moisturizer give so much coverage while giving my skin the "j-lo glow!" When I put this puppy on I get so much complements and questions on how I got the glow!
Ladies you can not go wrong with buying Laura's products! I plan on buying a whole lot more and doing some reviews!


Bonus Tip: The foundation should not be applied with a stippling brush! For best results use your fingers or any brush that has densely compact bristles.

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer!

    <3 Melanie @ http://beauty.adorability.org

    ReplyDelete