Saturday, September 3, 2011

Nicole by OPI VS. Seche Vite....And the Winner is....?

I have been on a hunt for a good top coat that will make my polish last long and stay pretty!

I have been interchangeably using Nicole by OPI and Seche Vite for a couple of weeks now! Here are my findings:


Nicole by O.P.I. ($9) is a top coat that claims to reduce or stop your nail polish from chipping! I find that it does stop it from chipping however, you must have a professional nail drying machine or time to let your nails dry. Every time, I have applied this to my nails it would take at least 2 hours for my nails to completely dry! (Who has that kind of time) I didn't notice any chipping on my nails until 5 days after I have applied it.






Seche Vite ($10) is definitely the WINNER! It makes my nails look as though I have a glass overlay on my nails. It keeps my nails shinny and chip free for 5 days! This is worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment