Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Review: EVE PEARL HD PRESSED POWDER FOUNDATION!

A couple days ago Hautelook had a sale on Eve Pearl cosmetics and since I have always wanted to try them I thought, "why not!"
I purchased the HD dual pressed powder foundation. It comes in a small compact that has two shades of foundation. When I opened the compact I was surprised to see the color! The lighter side was more of a cream color and the darker side was a salmon color. (much like her concealer) I applied it with the sponge, and with a brush and got the same result both ways! I looked like an orange tinted disco ball:( This did not cover a thing and made me look very ashy!
  Bottom line, I really didn't feel that this was worth the money, even if I purchased it for less! I found that most drug store brands made me look better. Sorry Eve Pearl:(!

No comments:

Post a Comment